Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fashion is... New!



I have no decided that my outfits look henious in the photo, but cute in real life, and it's starting to bug me, hahah. I look so gangly! Hahah. Anyways, my day. So, we had orientation for highschool today! Yay! I got my official schedule, looked around the school, saw people I haven't seen in 3 years (and 3 monthes) and got pictures taken! The picture guy was rediculous. He set me up, and than I thought he'd count "One, two, three" and than a flash. But he goes "Okay. Flash". I will probabl look so confused, but I was smiling :) I decided to go with a simple top, so in 15 years when I look back at my yearbook, I won't say "What the hell was I wearing!?!" I opted for a simple necklace, and capris! Random flipflops I found on my floor, and I was set! It was a fun day :) My top is from Delias ($5), the capris are from HCO ($10) The necklace is from a boutique up north ($3) and the flipfloops were at oldnavy (2 for $5). And the bracelets were from friends, so free :) That made my total outfit worth $20.50! Yay for bargain hunting ;)

0 comments: