Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fashion is ... Fast.

Today, I had "bonding" time with my mother. We went grocery shopping, hahah. It was a random thing, like I'd been in my PJ's when she says "Leahbeah, we're going grocery shopping." Okay, mom. So I had to throw on clothes in 2 minutes. I threw on shorts, the cami I was already wearing, and a top that I got for only 9$, at AF of all places. And I threw on a bracelet. Took me longer to do my makeup than my clothes today. I also like that even though it's super simple, and doesn't have many pieces, it's still interesting, with the crochet detailing of the top.



I also thought you guys might be curious as to what I'm always wearing on my wrists, so I decided to take a picture of them! They are bracelets that some of my bestfriends made for me. 2 of them have fallen of recently, so I only have 4 on :(


2 comments:

Fashion in the Sky said...

The blue top is pretty!
-Barbie

zoe said...

You look so cute here Leah!