Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fashion Is... Best Friends.



I love my best friend. She is seriously, like my other half. Last time we hung out, I got sick (see two posts down) so I wanted to redeem myself this time by not throwing up when we hung out! I wore this over to her house and brought my swimsuit, and a change of clothes for after. I love this outfit because it's simple, but has beautiful embroidery. Perfect for a summer's day. The necklace is actually a "Best Friends" locket that we bought together :) Anyways, we went swimming basically all day, made brownies in a heart shaped pan, and choose out picture day outfits! When we came down to dinner, we wore matching outfits (we buy the same basic clothes... hahaha, we decided to be dorks) and ate, and made "crap pies". It's like bread, with butter and pie filling, we had raspberry, and than you cook it on the fire. Very good. So, that was my amazing day. We also attempted to take photos of us jumping in the water. The one of the far left is when we put it on timer, and that was the best one we got; it's are to do!


Cami: Rave
Blouse: Delia's
Shorts: Kohls
Necklace: Claires


3 comments:

zoe said...

Leah you look so adorable here, that top fits you so perfectly. You have such a cute little figure too.

Leah said...

Aw, thanks Zoe :)

Fashion in the Sky said...

V. cute, Leah! I love the shorts!
-Barbie